英语一分钟演讲有没有什么英语小故事有哲理或笑话 一分钟朗读 高一新生的词汇水平!急用 好的话追加一百!跪求!

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/28 03:44:28
英语一分钟演讲有没有什么英语小故事有哲理或笑话 一分钟朗读 高一新生的词汇水平!急用 好的话追加一百!跪求!

英语一分钟演讲有没有什么英语小故事有哲理或笑话 一分钟朗读 高一新生的词汇水平!急用 好的话追加一百!跪求!
英语一分钟演讲
有没有什么英语小故事有哲理或笑话 一分钟朗读 高一新生的词汇水平!
急用 好的话追加一百!跪求!

英语一分钟演讲有没有什么英语小故事有哲理或笑话 一分钟朗读 高一新生的词汇水平!急用 好的话追加一百!跪求!
这个是在我们学校assembly hall听见的,我缩短一下
When I watched the soccer game on Confederation cup,which is USA versus Brazil.I think,this is the game without a suspence,Brazil will apparently win the game,then I went to another channel,after 50 minutes,I went back to the sport channel,I was in a shock that America is 2-0 Brazil.But at the second half,but it didnt end,when the final whistle blown,the score is Brazil 3-2 USA.Our life is also like the match,it wasnt end yet

a short english story,but very interesting!!- -
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a ...

全部展开

a short english story,but very interesting!!- -
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Management Lesson
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
(很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸)
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
(他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)
“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)
Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)
If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
(老鼠爸爸就去找云)
“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)
Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风)
If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
(只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
(老鼠爸爸就去找风)
“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)
Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙)
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
(只要他一出现,我就被挡住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
(老鼠爸爸就去找墙)
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!)

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
(世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?)
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
(没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!)
The mouse father was very happy.
(老鼠爸爸好开心!)
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
(他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。)
He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
(他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。)

收起

阿萨德

look for 伊索寓言